does anyone out there get anxiety?

I do really bad...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Health

• Me too : /
    I think a lot of mine has to do with me being pregnant and not working. My hormones are going INSANE, which in turn is causing my thoughts to run rampant.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:10 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I've had anxity and deression since i was 13 (22 now). It runs in my fam. My dad has it and my sis have it. we all take meds. well not me now cuz i won't while im prego. I sucks sometimes cuz its hard for me to meet new ppl. I get nervous VERY easily aswell. Here if ya need to talk.
    proudmamma9706

Answer by proudmamma9706 at 10:11 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• i use to have really really bad anxiety attacks - better now - i had to learn how to relax and i had to improve my health -
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 10:36 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I get it to the point where I'm restless and have bad chest pains...like I'm having a heart attack or something! I tried doing things other than taking meds to see if it would help but nothing worked. I went to the doctor and was put on something and I feel GREAT now! I'm not a zombie, lol.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:05 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Yes all the time! I take Lexapro, but I still get very anxious and I can´t sleep,rest....and some times, can´t stop eating. I feel like something bad is going to happiness and there is nothing that I can do about it. I hope you can find something that can help you.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• i use to take stuff and stoped i just mediate or do some stuff by tana hoy or joel osteen it helps
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• yes, used to have BAD panic attacks. Was on meds for almost a year, in therapy for almost a year also. It's gotten better but still get anxious every once in a while though, with no explanation why.
    monica1325

Answer by monica1325 at 2:04 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Yes...Horribly!! I was officially (finally) diagnosed the other day with Major Depressive Disorder and Generalized Anxiety Disorder. Im hoping to get my meds today and start them. The psych prescribed Cylexia (sp?). Im hoping it helps.
    EmilyRoseLovett

Answer by EmilyRoseLovett at 4:24 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• yes especialy when i was pregnant and after i had my son, and what sucked more was that my inlaws were forcing me to meet them and the rest of there family when i was prego and my blood pressure went up so high i feel bad for my baby that he went threw that when he was in me, not i regret meeting all the inlaws i wish i would of waited till after i had my son. i even had it rigth after i gave birth and all my inlaws went to go visit i wish the damn nurse would of listen to me when i told her i didnt want any visitors because my blood pressure was going to go up. is anxiety when u start shaking and u try to smile and talk but ure moth is shaking so much u cant is it also whehn u get butterflys in your stomach when youre around peopleor alot of people?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:42 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• i have anxiety and OCD [obsessive compulsive disorder] really bad...
    Kamarias_mommy

Answer by Kamarias_mommy at 4:49 AM on Nov. 14, 2008