Is there a coworker that is just to close to your husband?

PILLOWTALK123

Asked by PILLOWTALK123 at 11:27 AM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• My husband has many "girl" friends at work, I don't consider them too close, after all he comes home to me every night. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:30 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• There's another manager who likes to call and talk to my hub about her home issues, there's been a number of times where he has had to tell her that it's inappropriate, but bc they are managers, they are required to help each other with their stores ( not emotional stuff) otherwise he would have told her to lose his number.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:32 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• There are no girl where my husband works & I work for a very very small company (there are only 5 of us). 2 of the ladies I work with are over 20 years older than him and the
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 11:35 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• sorry my DD hit enter before I could finish. Well the other girl I work with is 4 days younger than me and my husband is def. turned off by her b/c she is a heavy smoker and her teeth are nasty.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 11:36 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I don't think so, my husband is friendly with everyone he works with, but I don't see he is inappropriately close to any female coworkers. I do make fun of his "bromance" w/his friend Tom, but it is just funny.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 11:38 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I want to say yes because he is constantly talking about this one pretty, skinny blonde co-worker.. He'll bring her name up in convos that doesnt even involve work... But I dont know how to approach him
    ArystaBrat

Answer by ArystaBrat at 1:40 PM on Jan. 23, 2011