Ups and Downs...anyone else?

I am emotionally up and down all the time. One min life is great (not perfect, but manageable) and the next it's....I hate my spouse, it's all his fault (a lot is....) and I don't want to be here...all the resentment and hate comes out for my situation.
Is anyone else like this? It's driving me crazy.......I don't want to have this resentment still (done therapy and talked it out with hub)....but I feel he is fine with where we're at...and i'm not.
I just need to know how to center myself and get myself out of this rollercoater of emotions...
I'm not pregnant btw lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Health

• Start off by being okay with YOU.  Look around and notice all of the good things about your surroundings, your life, your self.  And don't be down on yourself when your not feeling "okay".  My motto is 48 hours.  If I'm feeling crappy, I focus for 48 hours on how crappy I feel and I allow myself to feel those emotions completely.  And then I move the hell on.  Do things to make yourself happy.  Find out why you aren't happy with your current situation and do something about it.  :)

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:31 AM on Jan. 23, 2011