so sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!

i feel like im being a wussy but want advice anyways im 39 wks and 4 days prego with my third and never have i felt this before....im so tired i dont feel good ive lost my plug ive already thrown up twice today and feel like i could again i know i have to eat for my dd sake but i dont feel like moving an inch let alone eatting my back also hurts like a mack truck is driving over it im contracting a lil bit and they are really painful but they are not even close to being constant they come and go some are 3 mins apart and then others are hours apart uhg i know its almost over with basically im wondering if anyone else has felt this bad so close to ur due date

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Your contractions don't have to be at set times.  My contractions were never regular with any of my 3 kids.  Yep, I have felt that bad.  It sucks and keep in mind that ITS ALMOST OVER!  WHOO HOO!  :)

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:35 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Don't get dehydrated... that can make you feel worse!! Sever back pain could indicate"back Labor"... I didn't have it, but that's what I remember. If you are not eating or drinking and you are having contractions PLEASE call your Doc or Midwife to touch base!!!!!!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:50 AM on Jan. 23, 2011