am i being unreasonable?

My husband went to cut and load wood with his dad and wants me (pregnant) to come help and drag our 2 little girls out into the cold to help. I normally wouldn't mind, but I don't need my girls getting sick and what help am I really going to be lifting wood into the truck when I can't lift large amounts? Maybe I should just go, but I wanted to know what you guys thought.

amber1330

Asked by amber1330 at 11:32 AM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Google colds and what happens to make people sick.  And no, I don't think you are wrong for not wanting to go.  Your pregnant and can't really lift anything anyways.  Make the most of it though I say.  Lift what you feel comfortable with and enjoy the fresh air.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:33 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Heck no! I'd tell him that it doesn't make sense for you to go because instead of helping all you'll be doing is chasing after the girls, and you can do that at home, and you don't have to take them out in the cold.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:35 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• There is no way you should go out to the woods when you are pregnant with two little other children. You can fall accidentally and hurt the baby. Or anything can happen. Your husband could be a little bit more mature and knows what does it mean being pregnant after two children. No, you are not unreasonable. Your husband is. But usually this type of guys only unreasonable until something bad happens. And after they cry until their graves. So don't let it happen. Be the mature and tell him no. You have to be inside or close to the house and safe with the two children plus one in the tummy. Anything can happen in the woods. And in your condition it is not safe and sound to be in the woods lifting woods. OMG, some guys are just ugh... Hugs.

adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 11:39 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• tell him you have other stuyff to do
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:17 AM on Jan. 24, 2011