What did your HB said when you told him you were pregnant?:)

adriennfaklya

Asked by adriennfaklya at 11:47 AM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• my husband looked at the two lines and kept saying "so what are you telling me?" it was cute. then he wanted to know if the test was accurate or not! so i took 4 more! all positive. hes very excited. i think he was afraid to get his hopes up.
    mykidsmom86

Answer by mykidsmom86 at 7:31 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Well my i thinkk got in shock, but he acts like he wasnt happy, all he was worried was about the money, if it were going to be ok to support the babies
    mechas2108

Answer by mechas2108 at 11:53 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• The first time, which was not planned but not being prevented he was shocked but was okay with it. This second time was not at all in the plan and he said "Don't be messing with me" and he just looked out in space for about 15 min. and finally he said :Well it is what it is".
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 11:57 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• My husband has always been excited about a new baby.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 11:58 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• My husband yelled at me for taking the test. He said I thought you were going to wait. I said what does it really matter, I was stressing out about whether or not I was pregnant and wanted to find out. The pregnancy was planned so I don't know what his problem was.
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 2:54 PM on Jan. 23, 2011