Finding Purpose and Meaning in Life.

I feel a bit lost right now. No money, so it's hard to do what I'd like to do.
I just want to feel as though I'm wanted and loved, and DH isn't really doing it for me...
I know I have to love myself first, but it's hard. I don't know what I'd do without my kids.....but financially we're struggling. I don't know how married/single moms go to work. I'm afraid I'd lose my connection with my kids if I did. Ughh...
I'm just so lost!
Any suggestions on getting some meaning and purpose back into my life?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Health

• Read a book called Purpose Drive Life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• You can still keep connected with your kids if you work especially if they know you are doing so that all of you benefit from it. Know you are doing it as something good and without guilt. Part time work, particularly, might help you get out and be productive, meet some new people, contribute to the family, and also have time with your kids. GL!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 12:05 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Meaning and purpose in life often means doing for others.

If you get up and help others as much as you do your kids, whether working, volunteering, blogging from your home computer, anything, go for it!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 12:08 PM on Jan. 23, 2011