Spill the goods ladies!

What are you doing with your tax moolah!?  Anything JUST for you?  Doing something special for hubby?

MrsHouston47302

Asked by MrsHouston47302 at 12:22 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm a single momma - so while I would LOVE to splurge on me, I need the money for my kids. I'm not getting much back, since I rarely worked last year, but i plan to do something special with just the 3 of us (me & 2 DD's)
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 12:24 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Buy a new TV ours crapped out, and a bigger vehicle.....save the rest for vacation, tires on cars, and christmas gifts.
    MamaCyjo

Answer by MamaCyjo at 12:24 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Saving it. Hubby will be going back to school and we need something to pay bills till either one of us can get a job
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:25 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• A new mattress for me! Vacation with the family.
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 12:28 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• OMGosh,,,I wish! I have had this money spent since last August. My dd is graduating and I need to get the pics, ticket for grad party. I have $100 going for the booster program I was asked to pay in September for the kids. My car needs to get into the shop really bad and my bathtub is in need of plumbing super bad. Theres always next year,,,lol
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:29 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Im buying my oldest son at home a Nintendo Dsi, my 10 yr old a Nintendo Ds1 XL, my oldest son I am paying for his license and insurance. My 5 yr old is getting a huge birthday extravaganza and bday gifts. I am buying the kids's spring and summer clothes in one swoop so in the event of an emergency later on I know they have clothes. Were fixing my husbands truck (minor expense really), and I sold my van to my dd, and I am getting a newish car from another relative rather cheaply (the car stuff is actually the least expensive for us).
    I am paying down some debt, getting more oil for the tank for winter and the rest is going to savings. My husband and I will get some money to splurge on ourselves. Oh and I am surprising my son and his gf with a Limo for prom.

Answer by gemgem at 12:31 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• paying off the car. after that we wont have much let. ill probably buy the kids clothes though. i wish i could buy myself something! i dont remember the last time i bought myself something. at least the car will be paid off..i guess. ha.
    bouncingsoul

Answer by bouncingsoul at 12:37 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• We are going to Key Largo on vacation. The rest is going in savings.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:38 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• For me.... A canon dslr ti2!! & I think an iPad for hubby so he will stop taking mine!! ( plus stuff the the kids, bills, and a vacay)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:42 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• We were going to get a new/used vehicle but I'm not sure about that 100%. Hubby needs a new laptop for work since his is crapping out so I'll probably get him that as a surprise. New clothes and shoes for my kids for sure, they're growing like weeds and instead of buying a couple items of clothing here and there I just want to get them new wardrobes. Stuff for the new baby. The rest I'll put away till we need something.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:45 PM on Jan. 23, 2011