A "Chopped" Party?

If you watch the Food Network show Chopped, do you think it would be fun to go over to someone's house, have secret ingredients and watch what we each come up with for the menu? I would LOVE to do that but my friends think I'm weird. It would be difficult, because I only have the one stove, so we couldn't really be all in the kitchen at the same time, but maybe 2 at a time with 3 judges or something....what do you think?

kjrn79

Asked by kjrn79 at 12:43 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My kids play "Chopped" with me - they pick out secret ingredients (Dh takes them to the grocery store) and I make dinner for them. The only rule is that they have to eat whatever I make, so they don't pick gross stuff! LOL It's a lot of fun.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:30 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• That sounds like fun. I'd do it!
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 1:01 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I think it would be fun but everybody would have to be into cooking. I used to do this with my now ex-BIL who was a sous chef but it was more like who could make the best twice baked potato or something similar and then it would be judged by family.

Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 1:01 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I think it would be fun, but I love to cook.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 1:26 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• do it ..
    san78

Answer by san78 at 3:15 PM on Jan. 23, 2011