I have never wished death upon someone...until today. (vent)

Sometimes I really wish he would just kill over! Especially today! He hasn't bothered to ask about his own kids in over a week, but today he's going to MD with his ugly girlfriend and her SON!!!!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

ARE U KIDDING MEEEEEEEEE!!!!! WITH HER SON!!!!!!!!! BUT HE CAN'T EVEN ASK ABOUT HIS OWN KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want to call him and cuss his stupid a** out, but i know i shouldn't be wasting my time, energy or breath!!!!!! =( i hate him.

knicole0708

Asked by knicole0708 at 12:51 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• someday you will think back and know how immature he is. my ex did that to my son and so i told him he wasnt allowed to see him. guess what , he wanted to see him ! men r so weird sometimes. tell him is girl friend can't be around them. they will make up family night!! encourage your son to be friends with her kids so they aren't involved in the drama. children learn what they live. teach yours to be nice and friendly and get along. it will make life easier when they get older. try not to let this bother you. it could be worse. my daughter's boy's dad never ever see them. he just up and left. the boys feel really bad they where never wanted. he had 5 or 6 kids all from different woman. he lives with one and he does all kinds of things with his daughter. do u know how that makes the boys feel? i bet you do. it happens all the time. not much you can do, but act like u dont want him to get him. he'll show u. he'll get him.
    Diana K.

Answer by Diana K. at 8:24 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Don't bother getting mad over something you can't stop. He's the one missing out. Kids aren't stupid, they know daddy isn't around right now. Just try to not to take this anger out in front of your kids. It's never good to belittle their dad is front of them. They will learn for themselves what a loser their daddy is.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:54 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Use your energy to change your life around and have a happy life for you and your son. That would piss him off. Don't waste time and energy  on a person that is fool enough to ignore his own son, Good luck hon.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 1:01 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I hope this made you feel better. Nothing like a good vent! *hug*
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:15 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• hugs

Answer by admckenzie at 12:52 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I here ya! Just breath you will get through this. :]
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 12:53 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Exactly, spend your time, energy, and breath on what is really important!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 12:54 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Don't give him the satisfaction!
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 1:00 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• you rock

peace013

Answer by peace013 at 1:03 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Just let it go. It will life for you and your children better. It is his loss. Love your little ones.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 1:13 PM on Jan. 23, 2011