Do you believe in ghosts?

Have you ever seen one?

HappyGirl44

Asked by HappyGirl44 at 1:00 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I have never seen one. But the day before my best friends funeral, I was at our boss's house cleaning ( I cleaned houses on the side, anyways ) On the island in the kitchen was a pile of change, noticed when I got there since this is where i sat my drink. I cleaned the livingroom and was taking a handful of change to add to the change on the counter. And there it was, an intricate smiley face made from all the change laying there. If I knew how to load a pic from my phone to here I would. Coins were piled up, a penny was a smiley face...this represented several things. First in any card she gave people she always wrote a smiley face with her name. We always said, Keep Smiling when times were tough, and when I left her in the hospital the night before her family took her off lifesupport I told her to let me know she was okay and Happy when I most needed it. This particular day was the hardest day for me, right up to that point.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 1:04 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Yes. And no.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:08 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• yes i do- in fact just last night i was sleeping and i felt something tug on my blanket like it was tucking me in or something. yet all 3 of my babies were dead alseep and my husbands deployed : /
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 1:05 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Yes, because we are energy and wheen we die energy just doesnt disappear but is used in a different way such as the form of a ghost.
    ArystaBrat

Answer by ArystaBrat at 1:17 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Yes to both ... have several in the house. I seem to attract them because I have always been able to see them.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 3:06 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I saw them when I was young in the same way I saw real people. I can sense them now and hear them speaking to me telepathically. Sounds weird, unless you've lived with it all your life.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 3:51 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Yes I do believe in ghost and have seen a few
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:01 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• yes. yes.
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 1:03 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Yes and yes
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 1:04 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• all i know is that "something" must be making those noises and voices, that doesn't come from nothing.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 1:06 PM on Jan. 23, 2011