does anyone watch the hills?

I think lauren is beautiful.....and heide was prettier before her surgery...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I do...I think Lauren is the prettiest out of all of them
    JessicaF1120

Answer by JessicaF1120 at 10:23 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I Love the hills!!! Spenser could be gone though...... I agree about heidi!
    jennieo622

Answer by jennieo622 at 10:24 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I used to.. haven't really kept up with it since after Lauren and Whitney were in Paris. And then, when they actually admitted to scripting some things, I kind of lost interest. I mean, we all knew it, but jeez, did they have to fess up to it??? LOL
    JDanesMommy

Answer by JDanesMommy at 10:27 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• true true!!! i love it! but not much of laur this season but heidi and laur are friends again!!
    Anonymous

• I do, and I wish I didn't lol! There are maybe ten sentences said in an entire episode!

Heidi was SO much prettier before...I had hoped that the girls could save her from Spencer, but I truly think she's become evil now...
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 10:53 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I don't but I sell Avon and Lauren does some advertising for them and I agree, she is beautiful!
    chillemi78

Answer by chillemi78 at 11:07 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• i used to be really into Laguna Beach when Lauren was on it and The Hills haven't really seen it lately i think last episode I saw was when Audrina moved out....
    RaulitosMommy

Answer by RaulitosMommy at 11:48 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I'm sorry no offense but i can't stand watchng snotty rich bitches lives. Who cares?!? Why are they famous again? It was nice when you had to have talent for you to have fame not because you have money.
    Anonymous

• i like watching the hills .... i didnt knw heidi had a surgery but you can tell obviously. unfortunately i dont have cable anymore so i cant watch hills anymore unless i go to mtv :)
    20_mama_3

Answer by 20_mama_3 at 2:08 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• yes, i love the hills to death...finding time to watch the episodes monday night is another story, but i do think lauren is absolutely gorgeous and i dont think heidi needed to get surgery done, but it doesnt really matter b/c i don't like heidi and i cant stand spencer! lol
    nel2359

Answer by nel2359 at 7:52 AM on Nov. 14, 2008