what is four point moms? Or A Good Work AT HOME JOB

what kind of business is this?, what do you do exactly!!! Im looking for something to bring in income because my husband was laid off work...Ive done tried AMERIPLAN didnt work for me, but was great company i just couldnt spend the money to keep it going!!!! so anybody could put me in the right direction would be great!!

gvfdwife05

Asked by gvfdwife05 at 10:24 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Money & Work

• Check into Scentsy. We have no required monthly purchases. You can visit my site at http://www.saferscents.com.

bizlady

Answer by bizlady at 9:21 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• www.jamilled.pureromance.com
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 10:41 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• They use to be "Moms Win" It's another Melalueca (or however you spell it) Basically, they take anyone who can pay the $50.00 a month to work for them.
    Are you looking for a business or a at home job that comes with the security of a pay check? If you want a at home job, just go to keeperbay.com and click @ home jobs - big green button can't miss it! Poke around the site a bit and you'll find other ways to make money and free clothing and other stuff.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 10:41 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• PS I did a google search just to make sure I was right and I found this: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/121/RipOff0121932.htm

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 10:42 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I typed you a long answer but it was too long, so I sent you a private message.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 1:17 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Ripoff report is a business that tries to get you to join their company. They are an illegal pyramid. Melaleuca has won many awards for the way they do business. Get all the facts. Don't put other companies down to promote yours. Shaklee is a good company and so is Ameriplan, but I make more with Melaleuca. The truth is good enough, from the mouth of our CEO!
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 1:26 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I was with Melaleuca for 7 months. In that time I spent my own money to keep the business but NEVER found a single person interested in the junk they sell!! You can get the same stuff at the dollar store! As far as RipOffReport goes they are usually rather accurate. In fact that's the site I send people to when they are nervios about Ameriplan (what I do). It's an outside site from these companies but tends to be truthful. If you couldn't work with the costs of Ameriplan - you can't afford to try Melaleuca!!! There is little to no training and NO support! Do yourself a favor and stear clear...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:03 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• That said, what is a good company to look in to? Try GBG, It's $20 a month but you'll get a great product to use yourself. Then you just promote the product... If you are like me and prefer to do product promotion instead of recriting... ** I do NOT do GBG!

Also Stay away from TheSecretPays!!! It's really just boardering legal! That and anything like it are really just a scam with a mask!

**Visit my group and see if you can find something... I don't alow ads in the forum but you can look in the ads thread or just ask... http://www.cafemom.com/group/ChangeingLives

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:06 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I work at home. It is legit, it works, and it pays. If interested email me slprice12@embarqmail.com
    SLPERRY

Answer by SLPERRY at 11:10 AM on Nov. 14, 2008