Your, Im pregnant! Story

I found out i was pregnant so funny that i thought id share and encourage others to do so. My husband was going to Atlantic city with his family, I couldnt i had to work the next day, so they were packing up to leave. I decided to clean house so I started with our bedroom. Everyone was downstairs getting ready to walk out the door in 5 minutes. I found an expensive preggo test never used, well i didnt want it to expire and waste all the money so i went in the bathroom and took the test. I started cleaning the bathroom and left, realizing i forgot the test walked back in and as i was throwing it away, PREGNANT, caught my eye! I stared at it for a good 5 minutes thinking i was crazy! I started flipping out, ran downstairs and yelled at everyone that i was pregnant. Everyone started laughing and cheering and my husband was like your kidding. NOPE. LOL, when he did believe me he didnt want to leave haha. We bought literally 5 more tests (in case the first one was expired) and they were all positive. I was 5 weeks preggo, thought i was eating way too many doughnuts (i had gained weight already) and found out all because I was cheap and a clean freak!!!!!!!!

Bobbysgurl

Asked by Bobbysgurl at 1:27 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in General Parenting

• that is funny.
    CarlieJS

Answer by CarlieJS at 1:31 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 1:38 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• With my son, I was suppose to start on our wedding day, ( bad planning I know!) well didn't start but everyone kept saying it must be nerves. Two days later and still no period. So while we were out getting last minute stuff for our honeymoon, we picked up a hpt, after packing and getting ready to leave, I took the test, and it was pos!! I came out of the bathroom and handed my hubby the test. He was like, ' you just peed on that, you hold it and I just look!" we were both so excited. We told everyone when we got back from our honeymoon by having everyone come over for dinner, then giving his parents and my mom a gift, there was a picture frame and a baby outfit in it. His mom didn't understand at first, it was too funny!!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 2:02 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• BUMP
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 2:05 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• congrats
    momofalltrades

Answer by momofalltrades at 8:12 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• It was a week after my husband left for Iraq. I wasn't feeling good and my SIL kept telling me that I was pregnant. I finally bought a test just to prove her wrong. Well, it turns out I was pregnant. I was so excited that I called everyone. I told all my friends on base. Well, it was about a month before my husband got to call. As soon as I heard his voice, I shouted out "You are going to be a dad". We only got to talk 30 seconds. About 2 years later, I found out that he already knew that I was pregnant. Somehow word traveled that I was pregnant and his friend told him. His 1st Sgt. allowed him to use the satellite phone to confirm.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:33 PM on Jan. 24, 2011