does anyone get this im getting a little worried

im 16 weeks and 2 days and about 5 days ago this started but i have had something like it before earlier just not as bad but when i lay on my sides my hip starts to hurt really bad then my whole side goes numb doesnt matter which side it has caused me to toss and turn all night and forces me to sleep on my back even tho its uncomfy now i took 2 tylenol last night it seemed to help a little at least til it wore off any one else get this what is going on ?

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 10:32 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I USED TO GET THAT 2 ALL I CAN THINK IS THE BABY MIGHT BE ON A NERVE
    Anonymous

• Welcome to pregnancy. :) its normal. I don't go numb yet with this one but my sides hurt. with my first my whole side would go numb pretty quick and id gt horrible cramps in my calfs in the middle of the night outta nowhere. I have my bf stretch me before bed with this one and no calf cramps yet(fingers crossed). Congrats!
    proudmamma9706

Answer by proudmamma9706 at 10:42 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• lol thanks this is my second time around being pregnant but the first time i had no pain or anything it was almost like i wasnt pregnant so my second is like my first idk what the heck is going on lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 10:46 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I know my hips go numb and I toss and turn alot too, but I also sleep on a shitty spring bed so that may be why too, lol. But i'm sure it's normal hun. Plus i'm only 13 weeks so if i'm already havin it i'm sure it's normal for you. take care!
    mommy_smitha

Answer by mommy_smitha at 11:16 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Its Ligaments, I know it feels Horrid and as if something is wrong, but there is RARELY anything wrong with our pregnancy aches and pains, You could although have an infection, * UTI or..even a little Yeast Infection,* Being safe and checking with your doctor, will help you relax and keep the stress off you and the little one!

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 11:28 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• i had the same problem with my first child. all the dr told me was to do was take tylenol.
    mommyellison

Answer by mommyellison at 11:45 PM on Nov. 13, 2008