describe your home...

well, its a three floor home the first floor is like a bsement area with the laundry room and 1bathroom and storage. its not finished yet because its a rental home. i have my scrapbooking items down there and some toys and loveseat and tv but all i do down there so far is laundry. then there is a stairs to get upstairs 2nd floor and on the 2nd floor, living room, dining area snd kitchen and bathroom. through the kitchen is a big screenporch. then through the living room is one room. that is the room i sleep in and so does my dd. then go up the stairs and there are two bedrooms one on either side. you go to the left its my dds bedroom. with her toys and clothes ect. go to the rights its a guest room. in front of the stairs there is a closet. that is the house. oh infront there is a deck and stairs to go down from the second floor to the first floor.

lambdarose

Asked by lambdarose at 2:01 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Home & Garden

• As soon as you step in the front door you are in my living room.  Walking thru the living room to your left are 2 bedrooms.  The bedroom on the left is my sons room, bedroom on the right is my daughters room. Past that there is the kitchen, our bedroom, our bathroom is to the right of our bedroom.  Go thru our bedroom and you are in our laundry room.  There is a back door and another door that leads to a small room and another large room.  We aren't redoing the back 2 rooms until next year though so they are only used for storage.  :(

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 2:04 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Oh, and it's one floor.  No basement, no attic.

MrsHouston47302

• Mine is a one bedroom (was two but tore one out to make the living room bigger) , 1 bath home. It is only me living here so it is all I need. It's a fixer upper but not to bad. I have 7 acres and a creek and a mountain. well part of a mountain. lol
    Diana K.

Answer by Diana K. at 2:05 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Ours is an old log cabin that has been in dh family for almost 100 years.( his dad was even born in the house!!) When you walk in the front door your in the living room, left is the foyer and the door to the garage. You can either go upstairs or into the dining room/ kitchen area. The master bedroom is off the kitchen and the bathroom in off the dining room( I hate that part) then the laundry room is back off the kitchen. Upstairs there are two bedrooms. we would like to add on a few rooms and a basement, but aren't sure how to without taking away from the log cabin.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 2:12 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Mine is 2,400 sq ft, formal dining, living room with fireplace, master suite down stairs, 2 bedrooms/full bath/office upstairs, playroom over the 2 car garage. We have the living room decorated so that we can close the TV and make it formal when needed. The kitchen is a large eat-in that all the kids and their friends use to gather in. We have a deck with an above ground pool off a step-down smaller deck that we use every day of the summer. We have a pool table, a couch, a recliner, a home gym, and surround sound in the playroom (now man cave). It has a wrap around porch, sits on 3 acres, and is a brick with a kind of 'old farm house' look. We built is ourselves (no contractor) 17 years ago. I love my house.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 3:10 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Mine is a one story 2 bed/2 bath home with about 1050 sq ft. You walk in the door and are in my living room with it's light grey walls and forest green carpet. Look to the left and it is my dining room (actually the computer room since I don't have a dining room table.) In front of the that is the kitchen and just past that is the laundry room. (Tiniest thing in my house!!) If you walk past the living room you come to the first bathroom which is my son's/guest bathroom. His room is next (they are both on the right). It connects to the bathroom as well. At the end of the house is my bedroom with a bathroom inside it and the door to the backyard.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 7:00 PM on Jan. 23, 2011