?????????????? adult content

I was suppose to start on the 15th. Today is the 23 and still nothing. I have takin a few test and all are negitive. last night i spotted a little ( nothing now) but was hurting really bad. When i spoted it was bad just a little it was a bright red but not near enough for a miscarrage. Is this implantation bleeding or is something wrong. Any idea or thought will be a great help. I have a doc appointment set up already but am hoping for a little peace of mind while im waiting to go.

tiffany0317

Asked by tiffany0317 at 2:05 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Health

• With that amount of pain it could be an etopic/tubal pregnancy where the egg implants itself in one of the fallopian tubes. I hope your doctors appointment is this week! Is it?
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:10 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• There is really no way to tell without going to the doctor. It could be a tubal pregnancy, you could have had implantation bleeding, but usually you can have a positive pregnancy test at that point. Or maybe you are just having a super weird period. Good luck!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 2:29 PM on Jan. 23, 2011