IS IT 2 EARLY?

IM ONLY 11 WEEKS AND IM ALREADY HAVING BRAXTON HICKS THIS IS MY 3RD BABY BUT 5TH PREG (I HAVE HAD 2 MC) SO BEING THAT ITS MY 3RD BABY MIGHT BE WHY IM FEELING EM SO EARLY, HAS NE ONE ELSE EXPERIENCED EM THIS EARLY OR KNOW IF ITS NORMAL?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i read somewhere for the life of me cant remember but i read that you can start feeling them that early
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 10:37 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I wouldn't be too concerned since it's your third...but I'd put in a call to the doc tomorrow to make sure, especially if they don't go away when you lay down for awhile!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 10:58 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Its just Stretching your little one is getting more comfy is all, You should be able to talk to your doctor shortly about this, and it will help you relax ;o) Laying on your left side will help as well, If it hasn't gone away within 10-15 minutes laying on the left side, and or, it hurts a little more than usual, Call the doc asap, ;o)

And of course,!!

good

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 11:31 PM on Nov. 13, 2008