Is it normal...

To feel like your stomache's hard all the time??? I mean i know its not all the time but like it seems everytime i go to feel my belly its rock solid! (36 weeks)

ArmyAngel18

Asked by ArmyAngel18 at 10:38 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• sounds like braxton hicks to me. they made my belly feel like I swallowed a basket ball LOL :)
    Anonymous

• mine did with my first and im only 16 weeks now and i swear it feels that way now too
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 10:39 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Could be Braxton Hicks If it were real contractions the Fundus* Up above the uterus below the breast would be hard too!

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 11:25 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• i have two and i am pregnant with my 3rd,i think,maybe if you you have a small build before pregnancy,you know if you are really skinny,that your belly will be hard.i was really skinny before i got pregnant and my stomach always seems hard.but my chunkier friends didnt really have that problem,though i could be very wrong.
    nav526

Answer by nav526 at 11:41 PM on Nov. 13, 2008