Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Endometriosis Specialists in Indiana?

I was just wondering if any of you knew of any good endometriosis specialists in Indiana. I live by Notre Dame (think: college football) if that helps at all.


Answer Question

Asked by OmbreGracieuse at 2:36 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Health

Level 9 (351 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • im sure there would be someone good in the indy area

    Answer by cevyn at 2:41 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

  • Theres an ob group on lafayette blvd. In sb that work with endometriosis patients......

    Answer by BabyBugsmama at 2:44 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

  • I would think any of the big colleges with hospitals near (women's hospitals especially) would have a specialist.

    Answer by VintageWife at 2:51 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.