what to do with this hair..?

i have naturally curly/wavy hair.. i want to keep the body, but it frizzes SO BAD!!
what is the best product to use to just get some frizz out so i can wear it down natural?

agecannotdef110

Asked by agecannotdef110 at 2:44 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I have the same hair and I destroy it even more daily with the straightening iron. Have you ever tried using Moroccan oil? They put it in my hair last time I got it cut and I loved it! I use Fekkai glossing cream now and I like it but when I run out I'm going to get some morocaan oil...I won't pay the salon price though...our local beauty supply has it at a better price.
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 2:46 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• i use extra virgin olive oil every couple days, make sure you aren't washing it every day
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 2:58 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Curls rock by tigi catwalk is an excellent line for this...start with the curls rock amplifier and leave in moisturizer and see what u think.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 3:25 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Use a spray that is for curls and while still pretty wet scrunch up curls in diffuser and your hair wont frizz
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 8:53 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• thanks guys, i will def try them all to see what looks best (: need to do something with it! lol
    agecannotdef110

Comment by agecannotdef110 (original poster) at 2:45 AM on Jan. 25, 2011