my 4 month old dont want to burp no matter how i place her what sud i do? she throws up some, she burps every once in a while, will it bother her if she dont?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I wouldn't worry if she doesn't burp but I'd still try. I sometimes rub their back instead of patting it.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:48 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• It may bother her, or it may not. I learned the hard way, it gave my DD a terrible stomache ache! It took a long time to get her to burp, but I had to or else I had a fussy, whiny, screaming baby.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 2:52 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Depends on the baby...if she isn't fussy, let her be....if she is fussy, try a little gripe water before her feeding (especially if she is going for a nap right after)...it works wonders (just make sure it is alcohol free)
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 3:23 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• if the ways u are trying to burp her doesnt work i would try to push on her belly a little bit-it works on my baby everytime. so while shes on ur shoulder-try pushing her lower belly-GL
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 5:20 PM on Jan. 23, 2011