What celebrity mom do you think really understands the meaning of being a mom?

momma2JD

Asked by momma2JD at 10:39 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in General Parenting

• As far as what we can tell from what we see in the press all the time. If they gave out a best mom award in Hollywood, who do you think should receive it?
    momma2JD

Answer by momma2JD at 10:40 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• NONE!

how can they? they all have nannies and go off for months at a time to shoot movies and stuff.

If you are paying someone else to raise your child, how can you possibly understand being a mom?

and I'm not talking about day care, but the live in nannies that do all the feeding, changing, etc of the children
    Anonymous

• Jennifer Garner
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 10:45 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• the mother on jon and kate plus eight she is a celeb in my eyes
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:48 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Jada Pinkett? Haven't seen her since she gave birth.. Hubbi's the one bringing in all the $ while she stays at home. She more than likely has help but I havent seen her in anything major.
    MomToFour247

Answer by MomToFour247 at 10:48 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Yeah, I was going to say Jennifer Garner as well.

Her daughter Violet is ALWAYS happy and smiling. She's just the cutest little thing in the world, you can tell that she's very well taken care of and that her mom loves her oh so much.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:53 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I would say it is tie for me between Faith Hill cause her and Tim take turns touring so one is always home with the kids, or they just take the kids with them and Jennifer Gardner cause she looks so happy being a mom and she doesn't waste money on clothes or things like that, she said she gets most of Violet's clothes at consignment shops cause she just outgrows them or messes them up being a kid.
    Anonymous

• Tom Hanks wife, Rita something.....
    Anonymous

• LOL, Jennifer Garner is my pick as well!

And Jada Pinkett, though she seems like a perfectly fine Mom, has been around a pretty good amount, actually...
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 11:24 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Gwen Stefani or Jennifer Garner.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 11:34 PM on Nov. 13, 2008