Doesn't it annoy you...

When you make one simple mistake in a post. One little error. There is someone to always point it out. They don't answer your post they just point out the error. Like you mix two letters around in a word, example becuase when it's suppose to be because. Simple error from maybe typing to fast. I just want to plaster this under everyone names that bashes for the simplest spelling mistakes. Even if you know what the poster is saying there always has to be that one person.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 3:05 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Yes it bugs me when people do it to me. but Ive read posts where the person obviously doent have any grammatic skills whatsoever, and no one says anything
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 3:08 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• That drives me nuts because I am the world's worst typist and speller. If you can read the question then for the love of Pete let it go. Plus the ones that bash for spelling tend to be the ones who disagree with you. You never see someone bash spelling then agree with your post. lol
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:09 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I do it..but I don't say it. I just catch it in my head. lol.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 3:40 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I agree.. If its nothing helpful to the post or your own OP then you shouldn't post something just to try and make someone feel stupid or whatever thy are trying to do
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 3:09 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Yep, sure do. I can't stand people like that, that have to point out every little mistake. It's like, "get a life if you have nothing better to do than go around correcting people on Cafemom". :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:11 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I was taught it's not nice to correct others unless you are their teacher :)
    HappyGirl44

Answer by HappyGirl44 at 3:15 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I should have written, "yep, sure DOES". I'm surprised no one has corrected me so far, lol!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:22 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• If I can't understand what the post is saying, I'll ask, lol.  If I understand what the poster is saying, I don't comment on misspellings.  What's the point, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 3:08 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• It bothers me sometimes, but somethimes I appreciate it. I do not want to continue to misspell words. If I were to write board instead of bored, I would want someone to point it out to me.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:10 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Actually hadn't noticed it that much lately. The one who seemed the most fanatical about it seems to have disappeared recently.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:15 PM on Jan. 23, 2011