You know what pisses me off? (vent)

Ok i recently saw a post that really pissed me off, and i just can't get over it, so here goes my vent:

Why is it that those women that have men that cheat while they are deployed, turn their heads?? yeah, they're excuse is, they don't know what they're dealing with over there and that it's hard, oh please! just because you're on the other side of the world doesn't mean they're not married! When you're stateside, you're married, when you're overseas, you're married. The women are stateside being sexually deprived (ok, the loyal ones) while they're hubby's are overseas getting some a$$, cuz they know their wife either won't find out about it, or if they do, they can pull the "you don't know what it was like" bull crap card. IMO, you need to honor you vows no matter what...for better or worse right?? well, this is one of those worse times!

There. I said my peice, any thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• LOL wow
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 10:43 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• you go girl...i completly agree...your married no matter what part of the world your in...
    davidsmomma20

Answer by davidsmomma20 at 10:45 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• yea really girl.....i was worried my husband was up to no good over there... but i don't think he would really do that
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:49 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Say it again girlfriend because you are SOOO RIGHT!!!!clapping

LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 10:51 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• why are you so worried about how other couples manage THEIR marriage?
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 11:06 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• yeah its sad... but most of the men think with there head down there instead of there top head.
    Anonymous

• I agree, and it bugs me because I think it cheapens the meaning of marriage. I mean, what the point of marrying someone if there's no loyalty?

To be fair, though, I think I know of more women who cheated while their husbands were gone than visa versa...either way, cheaters suck!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 11:34 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Answered at 10:34 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 by: KatieCrandall
    I agree, and it bugs me because I think it cheapens the meaning of marriage. I mean, what the point of marrying someone if there's no loyalty?

Well yes, i have a vent about that too, but you hear more about the wives that are stateside cheating on their husband's, than you hear about the deployed spouse cheating. What gets me though, is that when the stateside spouse cheats, all hell breaks loose. (because the last thing he needs is to deal with stuff like that stateside, cuz we don't know what they're going through over there) but if the deployed spouse cheats, the other spouse just turns there head because, they don't know what they're going through over there. anyone else see a pattern?
    Anonymous

• AMEN!!! that's EXACTLY what my ex did! we had been married for a year, I was pregnant! and he cheated on me! trying that bullcrap excuse "you don't know what its like!" . maybe I don't go off fighting wars but I'm here being faithful horny and pregnant caring for your two-year old! cheating is cheating no matter where you are.
    KylaMN88

Answer by KylaMN88 at 12:27 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I don't see how they can excuse that kind of behavior. I'm a military wife and if I ever find out that my husband cheated on me while he was deployed his butt will be out of this house so fast!!! If I can't get any while he is gone, he better not be getting any either. There is NO excuse for cheating on your spouse. If you want to sleep with someone else that bad, have the courage to be honest about it with your spouse first!
    Rachael420

Answer by Rachael420 at 12:44 AM on Nov. 14, 2008