What's your favorite brand of haircolor?

linsey1001

Asked by linsey1001 at 3:25 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Herbal Essence Black Stiletto ... I love that color because it is a dark, rich black.

When I do it in red, I use Herbal Essence Paint the Town Red.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 3:37 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I'm a liscenced cosmetologist and only use professional color. Color that come in a box has the highest amount of chemicals allowed so that pretty much anyone with any haircolor can reach the desired color on the box. The result is over-processed, damaged hair. My mom used to color her hair ever 3-4 weeks and her hair had no shine, was frizzy, and the ends were breaking off even though she got it cut every time she colored it. Once I started coloring her hair with professional color, her hair slowly became lustrous, her ends stopped breaking, her hair is sleek and shiny instead of frizzy. My favorite professional brand would be a tie between Redkin and Wella
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 3:44 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Wow ... every 3-4 weeks?? I do mine about 3 times a year.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 5:03 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Redken
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:45 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I've only used one brand: Clairol Nice 'n Easy Natural Auburn. It's about two shades lighter than my natural colour which is a dark brown. So far I'm only colouring it every six months. lol Last week was the second time I've done it.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 8:31 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I like Loreal products I find that Clairol tends to dry my hair out
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 8:51 PM on Jan. 24, 2011