How many hours of TV does your husband or SO watch a day?

I hate to say this but it is true mine watches 15 hours a day! Drives me nuts because I can't clean the living room with him in it but he figures I should be able to....
Thing too is when my son talks to him his dad is quik with responses and doesn't engage in conversation

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• mine is just as bad....during the week like 4 hours and thats ONLY cause he works 12 hr days! Weekend the tv is on nonstop drivesme NUTS....Mine is the smae with the kids when heis really involved in a show...one day the 2 yr old was running around buck naked and he did not even notice....I am not a huge tv person!
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 3:39 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Depending if there is a show he wants to watch is on. Most of the time he doesn't watch TV.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:33 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• mommy of two388...can we switch? I would love a hubby that does not watch TV
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:35 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• My hubby doesn't spend a lot of time with the TV, he spends much more of his time at work or working on our home. If he does want to take the day off and watch TV once in a while, I don't mind a bit.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:35 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• LOL if you want a hot head lets go for it! It will be like that show wifeswap but we will no hubbyswap instead!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:36 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• mommy of two ... that would be fun! I can live with a hot head but it would be fun to see what it is like to live with a man who doesn't watch much TV
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:40 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• yep hubby is getting short with our son and it really bugs me....I guess this is what I get when I wait until we are married to live together...right now I think people should live together for 5 yrs before getting hitched! seriously you do not know what your walking into if you wait to live together after your married
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:42 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• wow allllllllllll day
    san78

Answer by san78 at 3:44 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• It depends on the night if he watches tv he watches movies 11p till 2am every night
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 6:48 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• oh wow my husband probably like 4-6.
    CarrelMom27

Answer by CarrelMom27 at 4:11 AM on Jan. 24, 2011