When will we single woman ever get it that the only thing that a man wants when he meet us is sex and nothing further?

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 3:40 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• What kind of men are you looking for?
    There are a lot of good men out there that want relationships. You just have to look and be patient.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:42 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• thats not true....don't rush into bed for one and if their wants are different than yours say see ya...
    Anonymous

• That isn't always the case. But if you're going out to bars or other like scenery looking for dates, you're going to attract the wrong men that mostly DO all want that.

There are some very nice single men out in the world that just want to meet nice women as well. I wouldn't be so blind to label them all as one night standers. =P
    Anonymous

• There are some men like that, but there are plenty of men that want a relationship. I think the key is not being quick to sleep with a guy, not thinking we can change a guy, and not being desperate to find a guy, just being open.

I know some great single guys who say that they want a good relationship, but can't find a decent woman to have one with.....
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 3:43 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• There are two things men want: sex with no strings, whenever he can have some (giving it away for free buys you nothing), and deep love and connection with people he respects.

Guess which crowd the easy girls never get mistaken for?
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 3:43 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• If your making yourself out to be a one night stand then you wont have a relationship
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 3:45 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• It's not about what he wants. It's about what you want. Weed out the guys who only want sex. They only want sex bc so many women give to them. I found one recently who doesn 't want just sex. It scared me at first but now I like it.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:52 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Look for a better class of man! You deserve it. :D
    Diana K.

Answer by Diana K. at 6:51 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• my man noticed me because he thought i was attractive. he talked with me when he realized i was intelligent. he fell in love when he got to know me as a mother, friend and woman. they might initially notice your looks, but that doesn't make them assholes.
    shilohsmama425

Answer by shilohsmama425 at 8:45 PM on Jan. 24, 2011