I've been sleeping with my sister's dh, I'm preggers. Should I tell her? adult content

Jk...LOL......I'm borded out of my mind...can u tell? lol

Someone, quick, entertain me! lol

Anonymous5

Asked by Anonymous5 at 3:41 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• Nice... have you tried www.stumbleupon.com? I have found the STRANGEST websites that way...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 3:42 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I was going to say holy shit that is messed up.. If I were your sister I would kick yours ass and throw my stupid ass husband out.....
    Thank goodness for jokes
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 3:42 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• shh

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:43 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• You def. got my attention. I was anxious to see how many people would be bashing ya and what they said.
    MommyPeck3

Answer by MommyPeck3 at 3:45 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Holy Moly! I was going to freak out! lol. You made my heart drop when I read that. When I'm bored, I throw on some good music and clean the house.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 3:46 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:49 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• i just tried that stumbleupon website and that thing is really neat im finding all kinds of things.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 3:55 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• i remember one time maybe like a year and a half ago someone asked a question like this but it was her brothers boyfriend and she wanted to 'save' him from being gay... i dont know if it was serious or not but it was sure interesting :p
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 3:55 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Lol I actually know a lady and her sister who got tangled up in a situation Like this! The older girl had a son with him and the younger had a daughter with him then he went back to the older sister and had another baby with her and the f-ed up part is that they all live together!! But i wonder if the kids call eachother cousin or brother and sister:...hummmm? Anyway WWW.textsfromlastnight.com, WWW.failbook.com, and WWW.break.com are awesome
    HayliesMama325

Answer by HayliesMama325 at 4:00 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• pookipoo! I remember that one ! lol or at least one very similar....probably "similar" because I don't think the one I'm thinking about was that overly long ago.....takes all kinds !

sundays can be pretty boring.....grab a sled and head outdoors! ???
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 4:02 PM on Jan. 23, 2011