best bottle warmer for breastmilk?

anyone have any suggestions for bottle warmers? i work full time and my mom is caring for my little girl so i just want to make her life easier!

tigortweet

Asked by tigortweet at 3:57 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• The bottle warmers I found were never very good. They often heated the bottles ineffectively and inconsistently.

My husband and I just kept an electric kettle ready to go to boil water. It would do it in about 2 minutes.We kept a big soup mug-- you know those huge mugs that you can easily eat soup from-- and fill it up with the hot water, then put the bottle in it. It warmed the bottle in about 2 minutes from the fridge. He then just shook it for even distribution.

Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 4:18 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• i just set it out on the counter a few hours before her feeding! but sometimes i would forget and she would drink cold milk no big deal!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 5:29 PM on Jan. 23, 2011