HOW DID YOU FEEL WHEN YOUR PREGNANCY TEST CAME OUT POSTIVE?

WAS YOU SCARED?
DID YOU CRY?
ETC!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i was really excited we have been tring but they all ended in miscarriage so the 4th time was a charm lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 10:45 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• this time i was pissed!!!! i had just had a baby by c-sec 4m before. but then i was happy
    Anonymous

• w3llz when i found out i was pregnant wit ma daughter i was at first scared cuz i was 17 and was in ma senior year of high school i cried for lik3 3 weeks but than finally i was very happy when i first heard her heart beat and saw her in a sonogram than i was crying tears of joy
    hz_babymama

Answer by hz_babymama at 10:51 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I was so happy i was going to be a mommy... there were and still is no amount of words to discribe how i felt when i found out
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 10:53 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I'll let you know once a positive actually happens!
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 10:53 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I was completely overwhelmed. We were "trying" as in, I had stopped taking my pill, but I had only had one cycle, I wasn't expecting it so soon. But overall, I was happy. I went right to my husband's work with the test so I could show him!
    chillemi78

Answer by chillemi78 at 10:55 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I knew I was, just KNEW it...so when I saw the two pink lines, I was just like, "Well what do you know, I was right...or am I?" Two lines are so unconvincing! I also remember shaking a lot. :) I was definitely thrilled, but it was a heavy moment!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 10:57 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Well I was Surpirsed with the first little one, Because it took us 6 years to get our little lexxie looo!

And so i cried, haha and called my mom back into the room, and she was scared because she didnt know what was going on, other than they were testing me for abnormal cells in the pap etc.
    sooo she was screamin down the hall IS SHE OKAYY WHATS WRONG WITH MY DAUGHTER hahaha

Anyway..
    The 2nd, Took me and Hubster both...By surprise,
    We always used protection, but not ONE night....so ...we were both...kinda freaking out i wasnt even late on my period we were not ttc, ....i just had a test and one morning i took it for the fun ??? i guess i dunno,
    but it was pos...and we lost the little bundle at 12 weeks,

The 3rd little one,
    We were ttc,
    and it took us one month...we were happy and excited, and we were also nervous,
    but everything worked out okay and here i am....almost 33 weeks later ;o)
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 11:07 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I was worried at first and shocked cuz it really didn't take long at all with my husband. Plus I had drank a little the previous weekend and I thought it would hurt my chances of keeping the baby. But yeah I cried a little and then was really really excited! and now i'm 13 weeks and one day!
    mommy_smitha

Answer by mommy_smitha at 11:12 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• After trying to get pregnant for over 9 years I was surprisingly hysterically scared lol. As soon as my husband said it had to pink lines and I was pregnant I started crying and said I don't want to have a c-section, I was so so scared lol after that I was SO SO SO happy and excited and in disbeleif but my pregnancy came to a halt at 28 weeks with a Classic c-section of all c-sections.
    mom2Bellarose

Answer by mom2Bellarose at 11:59 PM on Nov. 13, 2008