I am very short and I can't find any jeans that fit legth wise.

I am 4'11 and I use to buy slivertab jeans all the time cause they fit well around my waist and length. But I can''t go out and drop 80-100 on jeans anymore. What is another good brand that is close to silver that last and fit nice?

Claudiomom

Asked by Claudiomom at 4:06 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• american eagle makes short sizes http://www.ae.com/web/browse/category_full_fashion_guide.jsp?catId=cat90120 thats where i get mine
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 4:12 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Have you tried old navy? I'm 5'11.5 and I can only get mine from ON
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 4:13 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Another brand of jeans that are good and cost half the p.rice and last a good time is Jordace
    megtinkerbell

Answer by megtinkerbell at 4:14 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• vera wangs petite jeans at kohls are really good for short people lol. I'm 5'2 and thats what i wear.
    lilcutie79

Answer by lilcutie79 at 4:18 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• don't worry about length, find jeans that fit your booty, buy them, then get them hemmed. Hemming only costs about $15 at the most.
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 4:31 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Isn't it The Buckle that if you buy their jeans they will alter them for free? I feel your pain, I am 5'0. I find them at Old Navy, The Ashley Judd short jeans fit me pretty well, and some of Kohl's brands.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 4:44 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Price doesn't determin quality. Just to make that clear. Infact, jeans I've bought at walmart have lasted longer then more expensive brands I have bought elsewhere. I'm talking years longer in comparison. With that said you can look into "Maurice's". There was one in Northern Indiana when I lived there and they also have a website. They changed from general style to specific legnths and widths. So you can buy a pair of jeans that fit you just right.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:51 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• You can buy any jeans from The Buckle and they will hem them for free! Otherwise, there are shorts in Levi's, American Eagle, and some of Lerner New York.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:53 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• i am 5'1 and i've found that the short length in areopostale fit me best lengthwise. their jeans run around $40, but they have sales ALL THE TIME where jeans are $20-25.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 5:05 PM on Jan. 23, 2011