Rented any good movies lately?

I'm making a trip to the movie rental store tonight but before I do go, tell me about some good movies you have rented or netflixed or redboxed lately? I am not intrested in what is currently in theaters as hubby and I have no intrest in hauling 5 kids under 10 to the movies LMFAO but seriously only something I can rent please.

MyOpionCounts

Asked by MyOpionCounts at 4:08 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Entertainment

• If you want something for the kids then I suggest Princess and the Frog or Despicable Me. For the adults, Legend is good though nothing like the book.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 6:29 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I just rented A Time To Kill the other day. Love the movie and wanted to see it again.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 4:11 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Inception was amazing!!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 4:11 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I'm slow but Charlie St Cloud was good. If you have a blockbuster express box near you, they have a rent 2 get one free code on their website good till midnight, I believe :)
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 4:15 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• i just saw A team it was good and dispecable me or something like that for my son.
    Sky_Mom

Answer by Sky_Mom at 4:15 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• the other guys is so funny, watched Wanted last nite also gud..
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 4:23 PM on Jan. 23, 2011