What's his deal? lol mixed signals!

Alright so Friday night my friend introduced me to one of her best guy friends...we went to a bar and he bought me drinks and then I went home with him...we ended up having sex of course and the next morning he takes me to get breakfast and stuff and then takes me home.

A few hours later he calls and asks if he can come take a nap with me lol so he comes over and we just cuddled and watched a movie.

After he left I called and asked him...what he was looking for with this and he said he wasn't sure and that he wanted to be single but that he didn't want a "screw buddy or anything" and I'm like....okayyyyyy so he wants to keep seeing each other, hanging out and having sex but doesn't want it to be screw buddies, doesn't want it to be a relationship either though.

Well he ends up calling me later that night and comes over again and we just hang out for a few hours and now he's asking if I want to go to dinner tomorrow night!

He said he doesn't want a relationship cause he's been screwed over so many times but it's like...that's pretty much what this is evolving into so I don't know what to think of it. I really don't think it's for sex cause we only had sex out of the 5 times we've hung out so far so I'm kind of confused!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• Take your time and see what develops! What is the rush to have an answer so soon? Maybe he doesn't know what he really wants. Enjoy it for what it is right now.
    Anonymous

• I would say that there's no need to put a label on it this early. If you are both having a good time then just go with it and see where it goes.
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 4:32 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• It sounds to me like you're dating. If you just met him, that's too soon to jump into it being a relationship. Just relax and enjoy
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 4:39 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I agree to take one day at a time and see where it goes.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:27 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• maybe because you slept with him on the first night he is unsure of the type of person you are. he might wonder if he dates you and you go out to a bar and drink that you will go home with the first guy you find attractive. maybe he is sticking around until he decides he needs a new girl. what kind of guy is he that would sleep with a girl a few hours after he met her? just take it slow and don't push. men hate that.
    Diana K.

Answer by Diana K. at 6:43 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I agree with the above answer, and have fun with it BUT if you don't want to be used and hurt DON'T GO BACK TO BED WITH HIM until you know FOR SURE what is going on and it is what you want as well. :)
    AmI88

Answer by AmI88 at 9:28 PM on Jan. 23, 2011