hmmm i dont know

Ok well im having a few prego symptoms and also have been taking tests to see if i was pregnant but everyone is neg. I was supposed to start on the 20th but i thought i started today and low and behold i have brown spotting and its getting lighter like its going to stop. I don't know what to think im going crazy i remember when i was 20 and i first got pregnant that when i was supposed to start i did have light brown spotting and i then remember i took a test dont know how long after that and i was prego but still i dont know what to think. I took a test yesterday and it said neg but now the brown spotting what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• wait a few more days and test again using first morning urine or call your Dr and ask for a quantitative blood test which measures how much hGc you have in your blood. Good Luck!
    AFMF920

Answer by AFMF920 at 6:41 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• all i can say is wait... something similar happened to me this month. just keep your head up, hard as it is.
    proudmom611

Answer by proudmom611 at 6:43 PM on Jan. 23, 2011