Night feeding suggestions,anyone ???

I just recently weaned my eight month old baby. However, she wakes up and cries all night.I used to breastfeed all night now I ve no idea what to supplement with. She wont take formula eithe from bottle or sippy cup...she spits it back my face even if I'm sleep feeding her. Should I give her those baby fruits in jars at 3am? Seems kinda weird.Please help!!! My cute little girl is starvg and it's heart-wrenching!!! P.S. I know it 's kinda weird for a second time mommy to be this clueless but my old son was breastfed for 15 months and so it was relatively easy with him...

whiskey80

Asked by whiskey80 at 4:44 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Cosleep, and let her nurse during the night. Do this for yourself!

Answer by rkoloms at 8:30 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Why did you stop bf her if she won't take formula? What's she drinking? Getitng up and feeding her solids isn't going to be good for either of you, it will realllllly screw up her inner clock and you'll be a zombie. Put her back on the boob if she's hungry.
    Anonymous

• If she won't drink formula then you need to breastfeed her! She needs either formula or breastmilk for the first year. At 8 months, she might be able to sleep through the night, but she's not going to sleep at night if she's not getting enough to eat during they day.

Answer by missanc at 8:38 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Keep offering the formula she needs those nutrients. I would do whatever it takes to fill that tummy so that she can go back to sleep.
    coala

Answer by coala at 5:26 PM on Jan. 23, 2011