What is your worst dating experience?

What is your worst dating experience?

jdbrown21

Asked by jdbrown21 at 4:49 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• In 8th grade a boy asked me to go to a movie. When we got there he paid in nickles and pennies, so I decided Ill just pay for myself. Then he tried to make out with me the whole time, We saw the Lizzie Mcguire movie.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 4:53 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I went out with a guy from work, he seemed really nice and I thought why not? Well, it was the most boring date I have ever been on. I had to continue the conversation, drag responses out of him. Then, he expected me to pay for the meal AND movie. I told him I'll pay for myself and he can pay for his but I'm not doing both of us twice. (By this point he was coming off a little rude). At the end of the night I felt that I should have just gone to dinner and a movie by myself.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 4:53 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• When I was 18 I met this guy on the bus but didn't really like him. My cousin gave him my number without my knowledge and when he called she told me to give him a chance. He said he wanted to take me out but get this he said we could go to crab shack on a 2 for 1 coupon he had and that he would take me to ross for a bathing suit and we could eat on the beach. After much reluctance I agreed to go on a date with him but refused the 2 for 1 deal. When date night finally came, he didn't. He showed up a couple days later like unannounced like everything was kosher and got cursed out and put on the reject list.
    MyOpionCounts

Answer by MyOpionCounts at 4:57 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• It's been so long since I dated. Hhhmmm, I really can't remember a really bad experience.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:43 PM on Jan. 23, 2011