do you think abortion should be legal???

neng999

Asked by neng999 at 4:53 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in General Parenting

• Yes, purely to prevent women dying in backstreet abortions. However I think there should be an effort made by doctors to dissuade them strongly from abortion. I'm not pro-abortion in any situation really but I understand some women feel the need to get one and they will try it no matter what so their lives need to be protected too.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 4:55 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Legal or illegal, it doesn't matter. Women are going to get them regardless, and if not, they will perform them themselves, which is far more dangerous than getting one medically done.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 4:55 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• yes I do. Women who want one WILL FIND A WAY and I think we need to have safe places for them to go if that is the only choice they feel they have.
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 5:16 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I think it should be unless the mothers life is in danger.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 6:09 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Yes it should be legal. The decision should be up to the one pregnant, not the government.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 6:21 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Safe, legal and rare

Answer by rkoloms at 8:19 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Yes.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 8:39 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• No. Having it done in "clinics" doesn't take the health risks away unfortunatley.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 9:38 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Yes. Having a child or not having a child should be a personal decision. If that is something that someone wants to live with, that is their life...we can't complain about people having babies they can't support and living off welfare and then say that they can't have the right to get an abortion to avoid doing so...
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 12:53 AM on Jan. 24, 2011