Does anyone else worry constantly about...........

....how becoming pregnant would effect their jobs/career??? I seem to be more worried about not being able to do my job while being preg more than anything. I worry about if I'd get too sick to be able to do it (I am a retail store manager). I am just curious if the ladies out there who are ttc like I am, if you think about all these things all the time or am I just nuts!?

BLoNdIe121679

Asked by BLoNdIe121679 at 10:51 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes I think about it...My job is a standing up job and walking. I work 12 hours and I dont know if I could do it...but I think they have to give me a stool when I pack items...
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 2:45 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Just remember...kids are the light of your life! If you wait just because of your job, you will be sorry. If you are ready to have a baby, everything else will work out! You may not even get sick! I didnt with either of mine. You need to think positive....if you think you are going to get morning sickness...you might! You need to start thinking "i will just be one of those ladies that wont get sick!"
    amybaby2

Answer by amybaby2 at 7:31 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Well I was pregnant before, about 13 years ago. I was very sick and that was how I knew I was even pregnant. I couldn't control how much I was throwing up. It was awful. So my only experience was THAT. I am just hoping that over the years my body has changed and hopefully I wouldn't have a repeat of that experience. I couldn't possibly do my job in that condition. I have a business to run.
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 12:16 PM on Nov. 14, 2008