can your so cook? if so does do cook anyting nice for you

we take turns usually every 2nd nite, last Monday he made me Ratatouille and it was amazing I mean WOW..

DawnLauren

Asked by DawnLauren at 5:15 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Yes,chili that would knock your socks off!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:16 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• mine loves to cook... but hes not that good lol but its the thought that counts right??? :)
    sandjmom99

Answer by sandjmom99 at 5:16 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• DH"S idea of cooking results in mac and cheese and fried bologna! ICK... I do all the cooking ...otherwise I think we would starve!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 5:18 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I am so lucky my husband cooks (since I can't) AND he makes me almost anything that I request. Like blackened salmon, it is sooo good. Or his green chili, or his chocolate orgasmic cheese cake. I do the dishes lol but yeah, he spoils me horribly.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 5:18 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Last time my hubby cooked I ended up in ER with food poisoning. That was like 8yrs ago. I am not taking any chances lol.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 5:19 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Mine use to surprise me on special occasions before we were married.
    Now that we are married he will cook once or twice a week for me.
    1911

Answer by 1911 at 5:19 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• My husband cooks ALL the time and it's amazing! I like to cook as well so sometimes I have to put my foot down and say it's my turn, lol
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 5:21 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• ummm...does ramen count? thats really all he can cook...he called me at work the other morning to tell me he managed to ruin bacon when he tried to fix him and the baby breakfast....really, bacon? how hard is that? lol...thank god he is more of a cleaner than i am and i am a much better cook. (a good enough cook that he's managed to put on 60lbs in the 4 yrs we have been together!)
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 5:22 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• He grills. I decide on the meal, do the prep, and if it needs grilling, that's his job. LOL. Anything else - not so much.
    Anonymous

• He grills & that's about it. I'm the cook in the house & i have a particular way I about things. When DH cooks, i am constantly watching over his shoulder & making suggestions & usually....i just end up taking over because he can't handle me bossing him around in the kitchen. But, in the spring & summer.....he does grill for us. Even then though, I'm still watching over his shoulder making sure he doesn't flip every few seconds (he loves to flip things on the grill, i think it's a bad grilling technique, one flip is enough).
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 5:31 PM on Jan. 23, 2011