Does your husband play X-box 360 online? If so, for how long at one shot? What games?

My husband plays his 360, his fave games are Gears of War 1 &2, Call of Duty 4, Halo 3, Guitar Hero (all of them) very few role playing games. He plays all day when not in school...10-11am till midnite +. He does get off when I want to watch my show or if we need to run errands.

momma2JD

Asked by momma2JD at 10:52 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• mine SO plays not as much as he use to just alot more lately since gears of war 2 and COD world at war
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 10:57 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• What are your SO other gamer tags? Wouldn't it be something if our SO others knew each other on there while we all talked on here...
    momma2JD

Answer by momma2JD at 11:11 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• lol if they did they probably yelled at each other lol ... i swear i hear some funny things being said lol ..... but hell give yours his gamertag lol .. its getrdun33 i hope thats how you spell it lol .. he is weird lool
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 1:24 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• my SO gamer tag is XxxLonewolfxxX - They yell and insult each other all the time then the next day or round they are on the same side and dogging someone else together! It makes fun of me for being on here talking to other moms but when I make fun of him for playing his games, he just tells me it is not the same...whatever!
    momma2JD

Answer by momma2JD at 8:48 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• lol he is right it isnt the same what they do is SOOOOOOO much worse lol .... ill tell my SO maybe he has seen him lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:32 PM on Nov. 14, 2008