Where did my sex drive go???

I'm only 28 and I have no sex drive whatsoever!! Lately, sex has been happening maybe once a month, at most! And I could care less! We could go months without it, and I would be fine!! But, there are times that I really do want sex, I just don't want to have to go through the motions of it, the foreplay. I just want him to get in and get out so I can go to sleep. I feel like such a horrible wife sometimes, but I don't know what to do about my stupid sex drive being non existent! Help!

jalvarez626

Asked by jalvarez626 at 5:36 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• Have faith, it will come back. My sex life was dead from 30 'til close to 40 (child bearing years). Now I am running on all cylinders like when I was in my 20's. And I am looking pretty good, hubby and others are noticing, sending out those signals....
    cerealmom2

Answer by cerealmom2 at 7:03 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Your in the same boat as me. I want it but the thought of it makes me even more tired. I need that help too.
    1911

Answer by 1911 at 5:39 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I get like that some times. You just have to get in the right mind frame I guess. and the more you do it, the more you want it.
    MrsNewman

Answer by MrsNewman at 5:38 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• That's how I am....our sex is awesome every time...but the thought of it just tires me out more! Ugh....I must be a horrible wife!
    jalvarez626

Comment by jalvarez626 (original poster) at 5:43 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Try some of those creams they have to help arousal. it might be just enough to help.
    Anonymous

• maybe excerise can help? im not sure ive always had a healthy appitie when it comes to that department. sorry i cant be of more help.
    proudmom611

Answer by proudmom611 at 6:12 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I am the same but I am medication that effects my sex drive, I also am in pain 24/7 but I do understand what you mean I love my husband want to please him It takes alot out of me to have sex but I do enjoy it. He understands and does not pressure me-he is great but it really does bother me.You can message me if you want to talk about it.
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 9:43 PM on Jan. 24, 2011