Intelligender Test!! Have you used one and was it right???

Have any of you mommys used the intelligender test to predict the sex of your baby!! :) if so was it right?? We did it 2 nights ago and it said BOY!! we already have 2 girls so that result kinda made me excited but I just wanted to know how everyones else results went.....??? Thanks

proudmama9128

Asked by proudmama9128 at 5:39 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I know that Kendra Wilkinson was very open and blogged about using it and it said boy and when she ended up HAVING a boy the sales went way up :) I personally don't believe in it but I suppose it's possible.... I am old fashioned and stick w/ ultrasounds
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:10 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I have never used one myself, however, i had two friends that did and they predicted correctly
    nmaxwell816

Answer by nmaxwell816 at 8:49 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• My son is 9 months old. I took the test when I was 10 weeks pregnant and it said boy. If you followed the test exactally as the directions said then its a boy. I read alot of reviews on this test while I was pregnant, the people who said that it ended up being wrong did not follow the directions exactally.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 11:05 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Thanks ladies!!!
    proudmama9128

Comment by proudmama9128 (original poster) at 11:35 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Both my friend and I took it and both came up correctly as boys! My sister took it too and we find out in March for her ultrasound. : )
    Brittany1286

Answer by Brittany1286 at 2:27 AM on Jan. 24, 2011