help please read

I do not no what is going on with my kids. My oldest is 5.5 and since last Saturday she keeps telling me she doesn't feel good. The thing is she has no other symptoms or fever and she eats fine. She even goes to school. She will be fine until about 4 then she will tell me she don't feel good. I ask her what is wrong? She says he belly hurts, but yet she is still running around playing then she tells me a little later she don't feel good, but still runs around. Now my youngest that just turned 3 last week has told me since last night she don't feel good she has no fever. I took my oldest to the doctor they didn't see anything. Can you tell me what might be wrong? When I took my 5.5 year old to the doctor on Thursday she told me at about 4 she didn't feel good we go to the doctors waiting in the waiting room and DH asks her and she said she was fine now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in General Parenting

• my 3 year old doesn't have a fever either you ask her what hurts she points to her mouth and to her belly
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:42 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• belly hurts, that's the only complaint? I'd try a hot soak in the tub and try to poop...... is there any constipation? And eating is 100% normal? Same appetite and portions? Any weight loss at all?
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:43 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• If the doc cannot find anything wrong, it is probably more of an attention getter.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 5:43 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• yes only complaint. I don't know sometimes she tells me that she can't go but lately (she doesn't flush lol) it looks fine. Eating is 100% normal and no weight loss. My youngest no constipation and she eats normal as well
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:45 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I would say it is for attention. My 6 year old will do the same thing, but after a while nothing is wrong with her.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 5:57 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Constipation would be my only guess if its not attention. Unless the doc did an xray of her tummy he/she wouldn't be able to know if she's constipated. You could pick up some Miralax otc and follow the directions. Give her lots of fluids, apple and grape juice are good. If she is going once a day then she is probably fine and just getting attention
    BBsMomSuzi

Answer by BBsMomSuzi at 6:01 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I agree it may be for attention and the 3yr old is probably just copying the older one.
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 7:04 PM on Jan. 23, 2011