Anybody else have a problem with their DH SO or BF watching porn?

My SO watches porn n i get offended. besides the really jus dwn right trifling stuff im up for alot of stuff. my best friend hosts fun parties so I have a lot of toys and stuff not that we get to use it anyway but uh.. I have turned on da laptop several times to pornographic images. Am i being a bitch or do i have the right to be pissed. i am willing to watch w/ him but to spend time at home alone n jus watch porn? why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• I'd prefer him to be watching it with me, but if we're going through a dry spell (like now), I don't mind so much. If I felt he wouldn't rather have me, then I'd have an issue...
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 11:32 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Of course you have the right to be angry. If he knows how you feel and does it anyway he's disrespecting your feelings and wishes, and that's not okay. I hate porn. I would leave my husband if I found it in the house, I will not spend my life with someone who knows my very strong stance on this issue and disregards it. I think it's a sick, degrading manipulation and abuse of women who are victimized every single day by the industry they work in, I think the evils of porn spill out into all the young men who look at porn and think it's okay to use a woman as a hole to masturbate into, who think that's what sex is. He knows it, and I don't think I'd be able to forgive him or look at him the same way if he disrespected my feelings that way.
    Anonymous

• Answered at 10:01 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 by: Anonymous
    Of course you have the right to be angry. If he knows how you feel and does it anyway he's disrespecting your feelings and wishes, and that's not okay. I hate porn. I would leave my husband if I found it in the house, I will not spend my life with someone who knows my very strong stance on this issue and disregards it. I think it's a sick, degrading manipulation and abuse of women who are victimized every single day by the industry they work in, I think the evils of porn spill out into all the young men who look at porn and think it's okay to use a woman as a hole to masturbate into, who think that's what sex is. He knows it, and I don't think I'd be able to forgive him or look at him the same way if he disrespected my feelings that way.

wow, i couldn't have said it any better
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:04 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• nope not at all, aslong as he watches it with me when we're bangin;]
    Anonymous

• It drove me nuts when my DH would do this! Ide freak if i caught him! Now he doesnt because he has learned that Im not a fan. But I still feel like he might do it behind my back. I hate feeling that way he was just dihonest so often about it. It really damaged my selfesteem. I know I shouldnt have let it but it kinda did. So Im completely against it! Just the word porn and I get ticked! lol!
    Anonymous

• i have caught my dh and i hate it with a passion if i ever catch him again it will probably mean divorce
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• some guys find a thrill when they feel like they're being sneaky they get off on it more. But I know how you feel my ex did the same and it made me so mad!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Honeslty, if my hubby wants to watch porn , why not? He is a grown man , plus he was watching it before we even started dating. Heck I watch it by myself sometimes lol
    mom2hailie

Answer by mom2hailie at 12:29 AM on Nov. 14, 2008