Just Wondering? Diaper Change!!

I know some people that dont change their kids diapers when they only pee until the diaper is like so full that its almost falling off the poor kid. And if they do they dont wipe. I know that diapers and wipes arent cheap, but would u not wipe yourself? Like seriously to me thats not right. I change my babys diaper as soon as she pees or watever and i always wipe and make sure shes clean. just wanna kno wat some people think about this.

EliannasMama

Asked by EliannasMama at 5:50 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in General Parenting

• I never changed a damp diaper, though I did not wait until it was falling off either but i did wipe every time.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:52 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I've never let my DD's diaper get that full and I wipe my DD everytime!
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 5:56 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I wiped my Son EVERY diaper change. That's nasty to let urine just sit on your baby's skin! I wouldn't not wipe myself (I use TP as well as wet wipes) so I would never not wipe my Child.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 6:13 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Gah..I forgot to mention I never let let the diaper get so full it sagged. That is just as nasty!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 6:19 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I checked the diaper every two hours except at njighttime and changed it as long as it was more wet than damp. I always used a wipe for pee.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 6:25 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• when my son was in diapers, i always wiped him and changed him when it was full or as soon as he pooped.
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 7:23 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I used cloth so generally as soon as they peed once it was full and needed to be changed. I also used cloth wipes and only used water on them when it was just a pee diaper. It is somewhat drying and worse for their skin to wipe with the store bought ones then it is to not wipe every time for some children
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 5:55 PM on Jan. 23, 2011