does anyone have a male friend that they go & seek advice from when things arent going good at home?

I always go to my ex n ask him if what hubby is doing right or wrong, he always gives me honest opinions& to be honest some of his advice has helped, i feel a little bad though because i know hubby would have a fit over this , i know i would if i found out he was asking his ex for advice, my ex n i have remained good friends n he too will seek advice from me, it doesnt bother us.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:54 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• I will always turn to my ex, he knows me better than any my girlfriends. The other thing is guys tell you like it is, they don't sugar coat, I just prefer that even if I don't wanna hear it.
    mommy-perks

Answer by mommy-perks at 5:59 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I have turned to my ex a few times in the past but I learned not to anymore.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 6:07 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• No. I don't talk to anyone about anything that may or may not be going on in my Marriage, as that is only between my Husband and I.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 6:11 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• exactly, i try to seek advice from my sister & girlfriends& its always something that we women want to hear, but im like no lets be honest here.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:01 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• yesss, i do but not in person. i talk to mi friend online and always ask him for advice and hes always honest with me and helps me get through things also. Sometimes I feel alone and he keeps me company since Me and My " Hubby" grew apart =(
    EliannasMama

Answer by EliannasMama at 6:01 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• well im glad im not the only one, i dnt see him just email or text.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:07 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• no i dont. i used to but i learned those are dangerous ground to walk on....i wouldnt like it of S/O were talking ot an ex about me. so i dont talk to other guys about him. and IF i do it is usually my older brother. but that is diff cuz well he is my brother.
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 6:12 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• If I ever need a male veiw on things, anything really. I ask my brothers.
    Opie99

Answer by Opie99 at 6:14 PM on Jan. 23, 2011