I need a camera any suggestions

Im gonna buy a camera, nothing expensive any suggestions??

DawnLauren

Asked by DawnLauren at 6:24 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Shopping

• Get a camara with the most megapixels. like atleast 8 or more. The quality of the picture comes out better!! doesnt have to be the most expensive!! Hope that helps you somewhat! =]
    EliannasMama

Answer by EliannasMama at 6:28 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• IDK how much you want to spend but i have a Fujifilm FinePix....I love it! It was about $200 I think but it's a lot like the Nikkon and sooooooooo much cheaper
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 6:30 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I was looking at that one but wasnt sure, so mayb thanks..
    DawnLauren

Comment by DawnLauren (original poster) at 6:34 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• It's a nice camera and you can do so much more than with the smaller digital ones. I'm going to upgrade to the newer one after we get our taxes back!
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 6:37 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I have a Canon Powershot SD1200 - It's pretty inexpensive and works really well! It has different "auto" settings which makes it easier for following little ones around and getting a good shot. It also lets you shoot short videos, which is handy! I've never had a problem with it!
    TiffanieJohnson

Answer by TiffanieJohnson at 8:46 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• cnet.com is a really good place to get reviews on cameras. You can sort by price, brand, etc.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 2:57 PM on Jan. 25, 2011