Ouiga board?

do you have one?

I do but I have never used it. It was bought as a novelty and other people have used it around Halloween.

How do you get rid of one without angering what it represents?

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 6:38 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I would never allow one in my home. I believe that fooling around with it can open windows to other realms. Many people believe that.. I have read that you should break it into 7 pieces pour holy water on it and bury it. Others say to glue a silver coin to it and bury it. I've heard never to burn one..but I don't know the reasoning why. Good Luck.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:46 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• just put it in the trash.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:39 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Do not use it throw it away.

Not a toy!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 6:42 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I used to to be really into that kind of stuff. I still have a really old one in the basement(with a missing pointer). If you want to get rid of it, just throw it away. lol. I did.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 6:40 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I have never touched one, we have always been warned against them.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 6:42 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Throwing it away should be just fine. I used to use a friend's when we were younger, but we never had any luck. I prefer my tarot cards, runes and pendulum as an adult, but I would like to get a Ouija board just for the heck of it. Just don't burn it lol, just in case. It's considered disrespectful in some cultures/to some people to burn things like that (like I'll never burn my tarot cards if they get ruined or something, I bury them).
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:26 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I don't have one and I have never played one. I don't like games with no real rules. It doesn't seem to have rules. That isn't a 'game'.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:16 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• If you know someone responsible who likes this sort of thing, give it away. Don't trash it, or burn it. Break it into 7 pieces and bury it.

dalene66

Answer by dalene66 at 8:39 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I don't think I would ever have one of those in my house. I fear what one of those boards represent.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 10:42 PM on Jan. 23, 2011