What is the best potty training video for a little girl?

AllisaMyJoy

Asked by AllisaMyJoy at 6:58 PM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I have a 4 y/o girl and got her girl STUFF but never a specific training video. girl potty (dora) and girl underwear (tinkerbelle, hearts, etc) and girlie stickers, treats, etc. we got several awesome potty ONLY toys/games. she was only allowed to use 'em while sitting on the potty. one was a magnadoodle and also an etch a sketch
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:13 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I was having issues getting my daughter to even accept the idea of potty training and 3 different moms on 3 different occasions told me I needed to get her the book "Once Upon a Potty for girls". I bought her the book and after reading it 3 nights in a row she was ready to try out the potty like Prudence, the little girl in the book. They have the video now as well on Amazon and Barnes and Nobles. Definitely worth a try! I'd go with buying it on Amazon.com because you can get it used soooo cheap. Wouldn't hurt to get both the book and DVD :)
    CarolinaQ

Answer by CarolinaQ at 10:58 PM on Jan. 23, 2011